Kari Vyhtinen (b. 1971)
CEO since March 2022
- M.Sc. (Technology), mineral processing, Helsinki University of Technology. Executive MBA, Aalto University
- November 2019 – February 2022: EVP, New Business, Nordkalk Oy
- January 2017 – November 2019: COO, Nordkalk Oy.
- Several leadership positions in the mining industry over the past 15 years.
- Kari has broad and varied experience in efficiency improvement programmes, large capital projects and business development, including M&A.
Minni Lempinen (b. 1985)
Acting CFO since June 2023
Group Business Controller 2022-2023
Education: M.Sc. (Econ.), Aalto University
Experience: Extensive experience in financial management, reporting and control as well as industry expertise in the mining industry.
Seppo Tuovinen (b. 1971)
General Manager, Endomines Oy General Manager, Endomines Finland, since June 2019; President, Endomines LLC, 2018–2019. General Manager, Endomines (Finland) Oy and Kalvinit Oy 2017–2018; Interim CEO, Endomines Finland Plc, October 2021 – February 2022.
- M.Sc. (Technology), mining, Helsinki University of Technology. MBA, Henley Management College, UK.
- 15 years of experience in mining and mine development projects at Outokumpu Mining Oy, Talvivaara Sotkamo Oy, Altona Mining Oy and Kinross in Finland, Ireland and Russia.
Sampo Hirvonen (b. 1981)
Mine Manager since 2022 Production Manager 2021–2022; Local Leader 2018–2019; Mining Manager 2015–2018; Operating Engineer 2013–2015; Mine Foreman 2012–2013
Degree Programme in Technology Competence Management, Karelia University of Applied Sciences 2023
- Bachelor of Engineering 2006
- Extensive experience in underground mining and open-pit mining. Lean and development processes.
Jani Rautio (b. 1974)
Head Geologist since April 2022 Head of Geology, Endomines Oy (Finland), 2020–2022; Chief Mine Geologist (Pampalo) and Senior Geologist at Endomines Oy 2013–2020
- M.Sc., University of Turku. Eurogeologist, Qualified Person in accordance with the JORC and NI 43-101 codes.
- Various positions in mining and exploration companies, such as Outokumpu Mining, Sotkamo Silver Oy and Gold-Ore Resources Ltd, in Finland, Sweden and Southern Africa, 2000–2012. Extensive experience in exploration, mining geology and resource estimation.