- Locate more than 1 000 000 oz of gold deposits in the Karelian Gold Line by the end of 2025.
- Increase production from our gold mine in Pampalo to 20 000 oz. annually by the end of 2024.
- Finalize our partnership negotiations by the end of 2023.
- Maintain strong efficiency and economic results relative to our competitors.
- Become one of the leading companies to operate according to environmental, social, and governance (ESG) principles.
- Output from the Pampalo gold mine will form the core of our business.
- We will continue to actively explore the Karelian Gold Line to uncover deposits of over 1 000 000 oz.
- Expanding our partnership model in the US to increase local operatives’ knowledge and funds.
- Sustainable operations (ESG) will guide the overall development of Endomines.